Empress Effects Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A phaser pedal unlike anything else on the market.
Employing a unique VCA based design, the Empress Phaser Pedal offers unparalleled signal-to-noise ratio. Choose between 2 stage, 4 stage or an Empress exclusive 3 stage mode; all controllable via tap tempo sweeping through an impressive set of 8 waveforms.
The Empress Phaser Pedal is the next generation in the evolution of digitally-controlled analog technology. It features an all-analog signal path but is controlled by a microprocessor, allowing it to maintain all its character and analog flavor while adding a ton of possibilities for control and adaptability. Sure, it does the classic jet sounds, super funky auto-wah and ring modulators, as well as having vibrato and Univibe sounds on tap. But what really sets the Empress Phaser Pedal apart are the auto modes: envelope following, audio-triggered sweeps, rhythms and direct control are just a few of the settings found on the Empress Phaser Pedal.
It also offers unsurpassed connectivity by featuring expression pedal control as well as accepting control voltage, external tap, external audio control and MIDI. All of this comes in a rock solid die cast aluminum enclosure with true bypass keeping things clean.
- Signal to Noise ratio is around 104 dB.
- 8 Auto modes including envelope follower, center & speed, speed(sine), speed(square), audio sweep trigger, random level trigger, rhythms and direct control
- Tap Tempo with ratios
- 2 / 3 / 4 Stages
- 5 Rhythms let your phaser boldly go where no phaser has gone before
- Control over width, speed, resonance, waveform, and number of stages
- Phase through sine, triangle, asymmetric sine, swung sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooh, square and step waveforms.
- Set the output gain of the phaser to match your bypassed signal or use up to 6dB of boost
- Fits easily on most pedal boards
- The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI all using a standard 1/4" jack
Add it to your pedal board today!