Open Box (Mint) Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Capture the sounds of the legendary Mellotron® for guitar, bass or keys.
The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards. It pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir. It works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
You can also put it to work with your bass down to the open A string as well as keyboards. The MEL9 includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output with a Dry Output jack to output your input signal at unity gain. The Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually, while the Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Features 9 Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works with guitar, bass (down to open A string) and keyboard
- Tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs
- Independent Effect and Dry volume controls
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped
- Dimensions: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h) in.