A hand-built tube amp with special designed transformers and selected and matched tubes from EBS.
The Classic T90 90W Tube Bass Amp Head is developed by amp experts with more than 20 years experience from building exclusive tube amps for hi-fi and guitar. The result is a hand-crafted tube amp that will exceed any expectations with tone and power.
The 90 tube-Watts makes the EBS Classic T90 a perfect amp for the studio, especially since it comes with a direct driven balanced tube output. The amp is also very well suited for use in live situations.
The specially designed transformers are over-dimensioned and all materials are carefully selected to perform at a maximum level - at all times. The tubes are quality selected and matched with precision, and burnt-in for 24 hours after mounted in the amp to reveal any quality issues in time.
The amp has a separate input for active and passive instruments and a separate output for 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms speaker cabinets. The control panel has a classic style layout with controls for Volume, Bass, Treble and Presence.
- 100% Tube amp
- Direct driven tube XLR-output
- Active/Passive inputs
- 4 and 8 ohms outputs
- Volume, Bass, Treble and Presence controls
- 90 W pure tube power
Carefully designed for the stage and studio. Get yours today!
Classic T90 90W Tube Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -18dBv (passive), -8dBv (active)
- Input Impedance: 1Mohms (passive), 100kohms (active)
- Tone Controls: Bass +/-12dB @80Hz; Treble +/-12dB @8kHz; Prescence 0 - +12 dB @5kHz (pwr amp eq)
- Balanced Output Level: -10dBv
- Power Output: 90W RMS
- Tube Selection: 2x 6550 power tubes; 1x 7025 now noise selection; 1x 12AT7, 2x 12AU7
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 21.1”x10.5”x9.57” / 53.7x26.7x24.3 cm
- Weight: 16.7 kg / 37 lb.