EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ and Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A boost/cut pedal that handles the job of boosting whatever instrument you plug into it.
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set.
- Level: Post EQ volume control. Can boost the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O'Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Treble affects frequencies from around 2k Hz up, bass affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The middle is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with it's center frequency around 1k Hz. Treble and bass response are dependent on middle control settings.
Get the right one for any job. Oder now!
Tone Job EQ and Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Measures: 4 5/8³ x 2 1/2³ x 2.25³ with knobs
Power: A standard 9-18 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or 9v battery. It's HIGHLY recommended that you invest in a good isolated power supply made for musical instrument applications.