Open Box (Mint) DV Mark Little 40 II 40W All-Tube Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile, straight-forward head with some great features.
On the Little 40 II 40W tube-powered head, DV Mark added an onboard pedal circuit (on channel two), featuring more controls than a simple pedal, with a complete and effective EQ, gain and master control.
Another highly requested feature is the onboard reverb. For the Little 40 II, DV Mark chose the latest generation of digital reverb: sweet-sounding, warm and natural and less noise than a common spring reverb.
It also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34, one 12AX7 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Controls: gain, master, 3-band EQ (independent); presence, reverb (universal)
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop with level switch: -10/+4 dB
- Footswitch controls channels and reverb
- Voltage selector: 120V/240V
- Dimensions: 18.3" x 8.3" x 10.3"
- Weight: 20.28 lbs.