Open Box (Mint) DigiTech DOD280 Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
Compressor Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Based on classic DOD 280 Compressor circuit design with true bypass, updated components.
With the DOD 280 (2014), you can tame the wildest peaks and even out dynamics between single notes and chords. Deftly tear your way through licks that blend fretted notes and open strings without dramatic changes in volume. Whether you're goin' deep country with spankin' clean tone or rattling teeth with staccato-driven riffs, the DOD 280 will add finesse to your picking attack for consistent performances.
The DOD Compressor 280 (2014) will help you manage the dynamic range of the input signal from your instrument. Compressing your dynamic range will make notes sustain longer, the sound seem tighter and help you avoid clipping the signal going into other effects or your amplifier.
Like its predecessor, the DOD Compressor 280 (2014) offers independent Compression and Output controls. True bypass allows your guitar tone to remain pristine even when the DOD 280 (2014) is off. This is a big difference from the original, which would color your bypassed tone. The modern 9V DC power supply input makes the pedal more pedal board friendly.
- Based on legendary DOD Compressor 280 circuit design with updated components
- True Bypass and new crisp blue LED status indicator
- Lighter aluminum chassis
- Modern 9V DC power supply input
- Orange metallic flake paint with flat black bottom
- Input(s): 1 x ¼" instrument
- Output(s): 1 x ¼"
- Chassis Material: All Metal
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Dry Battery, PS0913DC power supply
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.68" x 2.63" x 2.25", 11.88cm x 6.68 cm x 5.71 cm
- Weight: 0.62 lb., 0.281 kg.
Give your chain another link to great tone. Order this pedal today!