Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer Analog Bass Synth PedalProduct #150611 Chunk Systems 150611 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile, all-in-one analog synth for your bass.
The Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer is an analog synth pedal that is designed specifically for bass guitar. The Octavius Squeezer bass pedal offers true analog reconfigurable signal path technology, true bypass switching, and a comprehensive array of analog synth, octaver, fuzz, envelope filter, and other effects all driven by a convenient digital preset system. With all this plus tuner and metronome”in a size that fits in your gig bag”this is one bass pedal you can't afford to be without.
The Octavius Squeezer bass synth pedal includes a dedicated filter circuit and fuzz circuit first bred in its predecessors. A digital pitch tracking stage tracks the notes you play right down to the bottom of your bass guitar's range. The tracking stage also drives an analog synthesizer, which can produce various waveforms at the same pitch as your input, 1 octave down, or 1 or even 2 octaves up. All of this output can be patched, mixed, and configured in a variety of ways to give an enormous array of available effects.
Use the effect control to switch between the 50 user-editable presets that can be stored in the Octavius Squeezer pedal's onboard memory. Adjust any of the presets on-the-fly with a twist of the param knob. See the current effect and parameter settings clearly displayed on Octavius Squeezer's backlit LCD. Use the 2 user-assignable footswitches to bypass, tap-tempo, and switch effects on the fly. Save and load additional presets to an SD card (like the one in your digital camera) using the onboard card reader, and use it to upgrade Octavius's firmware as new versions become available.
- Designed for bass guitar
- Wide range of synth, octaver, envelope filter, fuzz and other effects
- True bypass”input is connected directly to output by a mechanical relay when switched off.
- True analog signal path with reconfigurable analog technology
- 50 digital presets onboard
- SD card socket (SD card not included) allows you to save/load additional presets and upgrade firmware
- Analog 2-pole lowpass and bandpass filter circuit
- Analog fuzz circuit
- Digital pitch tracking with advanced harmonic rejection
- Analog waveform synthesis with portamento
- 1 octave down, 1 octave up, and 2 octaves up synthesis
- Runs from a single 9V battery or external power supply (not included)
- Convenient form factor includes no-tools battery drawer
- Sturdy steel case finished in an eye-catching red
- 2 user-assignable foot switches
- 2 digital control knobs
- Backlit 2-line, 16-character LCD
- Blinking tempo LED
- Auxiliary output for click tracks and Agent 00 Funk Mark II envelope input
- Metronome and beat-locked effects with tap tempo mode
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) modifies filter cutoff
- Beat-locked filter waveforms include triangle, ramp, square, staircase, random and step sequence
- Effects can be organized into banks for easy selection
- Additional effects planned in future firmware updates
- Input jack
- Aux jack
- Output jack
- Turn the effect control to switch between presets. Push it to enter the menu system
- Push the param control to toggle which parameter of the current effect you want to edit. Turn it to adjust the current parameter. The Exchange Knobs menu option lets left-handed players switch the function of the effect and param controls so that they don't obscure the LCD with their hand when switching effects
- Click the right footswitch to toggle between effect and bypass mode, indicated by the active LED
- The function of the left footswitch changes according to the current footswitch mode.
- Hold both footswitches to cycle through the different footswitch modes
- Various functions of left footswitch:
- Cycle forwards through the effects in the current bank (NXT mode)
- Cycle backwards through the effects in the current bank (PRV mode)
- Tune your instrument with the output muted (TUN mode)
- Tap a tempo for the beat-locked effects and metronome, start and stop the beat (TAP mode)
- Briefly enable the LFO or beat-locked effects (MOD mode)
Add the dynamic sounds of Octavius Squeezer to your arsenal—order now.