The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It V1b allows you to practice silently in any location, and have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the V1 can plug into any bass guitar jack - no cable needed!
Two "big" and two "tite" settings, with separate settings for active and passive pickup simulation give you tons of tone versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your V1b sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the line in.
Designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
- Instrument Input: 6.3mm male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: 100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 10-15 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
- Headphones (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C Tech Pocket Rock-It V1b Bass Headphone Amp:
This is a really poor product and I regret purchasing it. The turn-on logic is backwards - a quick touch of the power switch turns it on, but to turn it off you have to hold it down for a couple seconds. If you buy this then get rechargeable batteries because accidental turn-on is inevitable. There are high pitch artifacts in the sound. Something is intermittent inside so I will have to take it apart and repair it. The physical shape is awkward and you can't see the LEDs / access the controls when it is on the guitar. They spelled FILTER wrong!! (it says FILFER). Their web site doesn't have any contact information (but they are on yellowpages.com).