The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It S1 allows you to practice silently in any location, and have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the S1 can plug into any guitar jack - no cable needed!
One clean and two dirty settings give you lots of tone versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your S1 sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the line in.
Designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
- Instrument Input: 6.3mm male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: 100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 20-24 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 Standard Guitar Headphone Amp:
The Pocket Rocket-It works and sounds fine. Strong signal out for recording, clean and distorted. The jack fits into my angled Strat cable outlet. It even has a sound in jack for iPod if you want to play along with something. Headphones included. Definitely worth the price to me.