Open Box (Blemished) Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Explore the unknown dimensions of sound.
Grab your favorite axe and dive into an extraordinary world of sound creation with the SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer. The SY-300 can be used with all your guitars right away, with no special pickup required”just plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play! Thanks to revolutionary new BOSS technology, youre able to explore fat, analog-style polyphonic synth sounds with zero latency, seamlessly extending the natural expressiveness and familiar feel of your own instrument. In addition, you can shape your normal guitar with the synths filters, amps, and LFOs to create all sorts of cool sounds never heard before. From unique lead textures to rich, evocative soundscapes, the SY-300 brings untapped dimensions of inspiration and creativity to your music.
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and
- download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Limited Selection Of Effects
- Poor Sound Quality
Comments about Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer:
I watched several YouTube videos before ordering, I noticed they were all using about same 5 patches, there's a reason......its nothing more than a bunch of random noise patches that you cannot use for playing a solo or chords. Typical Roland/Boss, tons of patches, only 1 was "almost" useful, but not. So cool you dont need a special pickup and there are no tracking issues. However, there are no useful patches either. Guess I'll have to wait for either a new version to be released if their failure from this one doesn't bankrupt the idea.