Blackstar HT-5210 5W 2x10 Guitar Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5-watt tube 2x10" combo with reverb.
Evolving from the award-winning HT-5R and the limited edition HT-5TH, the HT-5210 adds a 2x10" combo to the award-winning HT family. Equipped with Blackstar's patented ISF control and studio quality digital reverb, the HT-5210 delivers outstanding tube tones that you can use in the bedroom, the studio, and even on stage.
The innovative HT-5R combo offers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100-watt amp, delivering a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest volume levels. The Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) works with the three-band EQ to provide new tone-shaping control, along with the digital reverb. The emulated speaker/headphone output offers both 1 x 12" and 4 x 12" settings; a jam-along stereo MP3/line input is also provided. And now it comes with 2 x 10" Celestion Speakers.
- 5-watt, all-tube, 2 x 10" Combo amp with reverb; exclusive ISF
- Tube Ccomplement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube; 10" Celestion Speakers
- 2 Channels: Clean (Volume, Tone); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ; Digital Stereo Reverb
- Emulated Speaker (1 x 12" or 4 x 12") Out is great for recording - use along with the speakers
- Series Effects Loop; Stereo MP3/Line input; Headphone out; Footswitch for switching channels
Get your practice in with this convenient combo amp. Order today!