Behringer UM300 Ultra Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take off with some of the most extreme and sought-after heavy distortion.
In the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it's the middle frequencies that make all the difference between mush and muscle. With the Behringer Ultra Metal UM300 you not only get control over the Mids--you can micromanage them! The UM300 effects pedal gives you the most extreme, sought-after hard rock and heavy metal sounds with super-thick, tube-like distortion--plus virtually endless sustain.
Like most distortion stompboxes, the UM300 comes with Distortion and Level controls. The High and Low controls let you dial in the amount of top-end and bottom you desire. Much like our world-class mixing consoles, we've given the UM300 a Mid Freq control, allowing you to select a midrange frequency (from 200 Hz - 5 kHz) and boost/cut it by up to 15 dB. What this means in terms of tone, is thick, tube-like distortion with endless sustain, for everything from aggressive, traditional metal assaults to bone-crunching mayhem. A bright blue LED tells you when the UM300 is active, while a top-quality on/off switch maintains highest signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Multi-grain circuitry gives you super-thick, tube-like distortion, plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V batter or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Call or click to fill the void in your tone.