Use liberally for mind-crushingly thick bass tone.
Sub Octave Plus
This earth-shattering pedal generates a note one octave below the note being played, at the same volume and based on the waveform of the original signal. By blending the sub-octave note with the original signal, bass players can move from a subtle reinforcement of the sound to truckloads of bone-crushing tone. As a further Plus, distortion can be added to the sub-octave note, with the amount and tonal characteristics of the distortion both adjustable by the player.
The pedal is housed in a durable metal case and features an input level control with a trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter to allow optimum signal matching from any instrument... active or passive. The pedal also features an output level control. Essential for obtaining the perfect balance between the effect and the true bypass mode.
- Generates a note one octave below the note you play
- Original and sub octave can be blended
- Adjustable sub-octave distortion
- Housed in a durable metal case
- Famous Ashdown VU input meter
- Input, Sub Level, Sub Tone, Distortion, and Output controls
- Accepts passive and active bass signals
- True bypass circuitry
Sub-Octave Plus Bass FX Pedal Specifications:
- Type: Octave