Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Head and SVT-212AV 2x12 Bass Stack
Bass Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pure Ampeg tone in a powerful, portable head and cabinet combination.
The Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Bass Head embodies the legendary tone of the classic V-4B in a portable, modern design perfect for today's players. From the unique chassis suspension system to the vintage rocker switches, the attention to detail is all there. Plus, with a careful selection of modern features like an integrated DI and a wide choice of speaker output options, we've ensured the flexibility and functionality you demand from a modern head. With the 100W V-4B, you get the sought-after tone of a fully-cranked Ampeg tube amp in a design that's less than half the weight of an SVT.
The Ampeg SVT-212AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. The SVT-212AV features 2x12³ custom Eminence LF drivers and a 1³ compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. Rated to handle 600W RMS at 4ohms, the SVT-212AV is an ideal match for the Ampeg V-4B bass head.
- 100W of all-tube Ampeg bass tone
- Preamp: Tube ( 2 x 12AX7)
- Driver: Tube (1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Power amp: Tube (4 x 6L6GC)
- Classic V-4B fit and finish
- Ampeg "Black Line" cosmetics
- Vintage rocker switch controls
- Integrated chassis suspension system
- 3-band EQ (bass, midrange, treble)
- 3-position mid-range control
- Ultra Hi/Lo boost
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm, 2 x 2 ohm
- Balanced direct out w/ ground lift
- Power amp in / preamp out
- -15 dB input
- Slave output to connect additional amplifiers
- RMS Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 71 Hz -18 kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10 dB): 40 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
Bring out the best of your sound. Order today!
V-4B 100W All-Tube Head and SVT-212AV 2x12 Bass Stack Specifications:
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11 x 11
Handling weight: 41 lb.
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
Weight: 66 Pounds