Classic Ampeg tone with a booming 8x10" cab.
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big-stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's no question that the SVT-CL delivers 300W (to either 2 or 4 ohms). Its tube array includes two 12AX7s in the preamp, two 12AU7s and a 12AX7 for drivers, and six 6550s for power.
Controls include three bands of tone, a five-way mid selector, plus ultralow and high boosts. Other pro features on the Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Head include normal and padded inputs, tube protection circuitry, auto-fault mode, fan cooling, slave output jack, 4/2-ohm selector, user biasing controls, and 3-position AC polarity switch.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E bass speaker cabinet delivers legendary Ampeg tone in a premium package. Fully stocked with eight custom-made 10" U.S. Eminence drivers and overbuilt for ultimate reliability, the Heritage SVT-810E gives you classic Ampeg performance, unsurpassed quality and uncompromising Ampeg tone.
- SVT-CL Head
- Power: 300W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 12AU7, one 12AX7 (driver); six 6550 (power)
- Controls: 3-band tone, five-way mid selector, low and high boosts
- Normal and padded inputs
- Tube protection circuitry
- Fan cooled
- Slave output
- Dimensions: 24"W x 11-1/2"H x 13"D
- Weight: 80 lb.
- SVT-410HLF 4x10" Cab
- Power handling: 800W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 400W @ 8 ohms stereo
- Speakers: 8 x 10" custom U.S.-made Eminence LF drivers; 2" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/ L-Pad level control
- Rugged 15mm birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 26" x 48" x 16"
A big-time rig for big-time venues. Order today!