Great Ampeg tone at levels made for practice.
The Ampeg BA-108 8³ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package perfect for practice. Its special design features a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The front-facing panel is easy to access at all times with great features like a headphone out and line in to practice silently with your mobile music device. Built to last, the rugged enclosure features an all-steel amp chassis and protective metal corners. Decked out in black with front facing controls, the BA-108 is an extremely professional practice amp for the money.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8³ Ampeg Custom8 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- True 60 sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 28.0 lb. / 12.7kg