A heavy-duty, roadworthy, mic stand perfect for taller musicians or overhead micing.
Like the rest of the TOUR Series Tripod Base Mic Stands, the TOUR-TALL model is designed for professionals, rental facilities, touring, and backline companies. As its name suggests, this model was made for those with a larger stature as it's height adjustment goes from 55.1" to a generous 96.5". It's also ideal for overhead micing situations.
The TOUR Series mic stands are roadworthy and feature patented universal mic attachments that feature top threads that fit both U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories. Each stand is made of heavy-walled, oversized steel tubing (1.1" diameter) that is super strong and takes the abuse of the road. All parts on the Ultimate TOUR series are interchangeable and field replaceable. In fact, the bases have a modular design with a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any base or shaft within the series with other models for fast and convenient set-up, tear-down, and storage. The secure rubber footcaps will not fall off.
- Patented mic attachment with top threads that fit U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories
- Heavy-walled oversized steel tubing
- Secure rubber footcaps
- Parts are interchangeable and field replaceable
- Heavy-duty chrome finish
- Die-cast 1/4-turn clutch adjust system
- Base and shaft can be mixed and matched with any Tour Series base and shaft
- Sturdy base
Reach new heights with this extra tall mic stand. Order yours today.
TOUR-T-TALL Tripod Mic Stand Specifications:
- Height adjustable from 55.1" to 96.5"
- Tube diameter: 1.1"