A special hard case for your Taylor Grand Symphony.
This Taylor hardshell case is made of 3-ply poplar/Luan with an intererior made of foam padding with burgundy plush crushed velvet lining. The exterior has a textured dark brown vinyl covering and trim with brass plated latches, a nameplate, and convenient bottom and side feet. It also comes with a padded vinyl handle and has an accessories compartment with double neck cradles for extra support.
It can accommodate any full-size 6- or 12-string, 12th or 14th fret, standard or slotted peghead Grand Symphony model.
- Frame Construction: 3-ply poplar/Luan
- Interior Lining: Foam padding with burgundy plush crushed velvet lining
- Exterior Covering: Textured dark brown vinyl covering and trim
- Hardware: Brass plated latches, nameplate, bottom/side feet
- Handle: Padded dark brown vinyl with brass plated fasteners
- Interior Features: Accessories compartment with double neck cradles for extra support
- Shape-specific body compartments for a protective snug fit
Order this case today for your special Taylor.