Considered by many to be the best media for critical work!
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality CD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in CD-R manufacturing. These CD-R discs offer 80 minute recording time, 700 MB storage capacity, 52X speed compatibility, write all formats of audio and data, and have the widest recording and playback compatibility. The white inkjet media surface is inkjet printable and hub printable with smooth, strong colors and the WaterShield coating resists water, scratches, and fading while adding a glossy finish.
In today's high volume CD Recordable environments, users need the assurance that their choice of media will provide high performance, compatibility, and long-term data integrity. Taiyo Yuden's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. In fact, Taiyo Yuden invented CD Recordable media technology!
Whether you are going to release your latest recording to the world, deliver a client presentation, distribute a software upgrade, or archive materials over the long term, Microboards knows just how perfect it has to be.
- 50-disk spindle
- 80 minute recording time
- 700 MB capacity
- 52X compatibility
- Writes all formats of audio and data
- Widest recording and playback compatibility
- Inkjet printable
- Hub printable
- White inkjet media for smooth, strong colors
- WaterShield coating ” resists water, scratches, and fading while adding a glossy finish
- Medical Applications: FDA 510K approval, document B032976, owner operator 9044305
- ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Zero wave distortion
- Lowest bler, E12, and E22 error rate in the industry
- Lowest jitter and deviation levels in the industry
- Fewest rejects with failure rate of less than .006%
Don't trust your work to lesser media. Order and save today!