A pair of speaker brackets with tilt, height, and swivel adjustments; for use with Sefour Studio DJ Desks.
These functional Speaker Brackets from Sefour offer the latest in features such as tilt, height, and swivel adjustments, so you can decide just the right angle to monitor your mixes from. This pair of brackets can accommodate any size studio monitor, and its all-metal construction can handle any weight, making them very versatile. The top plate of the brackets can be removed if needed, and will allow speakers with fixing points in their base to be attached directly to the adjustable joint for added security. There are five sets of pre-drilled holes in the back panels that are designed for a comfortable fit on the Sefour X60, or X30 Studio DJ Desk and can be made to fit almost any desk with a flat back panel.
- Designed for an exact fit on the Sefour X60, and is also compatible with the X30 series
- Tilt, height, and swivel adjustments allow you to set your studio monitors at the precise angle you want
- Remove the top plate from each bracket to mount speakers with fixing points directly onto the adjustable joint
- All metal design can accommodate any size studio monitor
Get the most durable and adjustable speaker brackets for use with your Sefour X60 or X30 desk today.
Studio DJ Desk Speaker Brackets Specifications:
- Height Adjustment Range: 6” to 14”
- Dimensions (W x D): 8-3/4” x 10” (Larger sized speakers can fit on since the size is not constrained)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds Items Securely
- Home Studio
Comments about Sefour Studio DJ Desk Speaker Brackets:
I purchased these brackets to support my monitors (Alesis M1 520 Actives, ~13 lbs each) on my Sefour X60/XR600 Studio Desk.
The installation was simple and the brackets seem to do their job as desecribed.
The height adjustment is fixed based on the pre-drilled holes you choose. It can be changed, but this would require removal of the monitors and removal of the screws used to attach the brackets to the desk. In addition, the angle adjustment of the platform is done by loosening screws, adjusting the angle and re-tightening the screws. Both of these adjustment 'limitations' are not a problem for me, as I have no need to make acute adjustments in my setup. That said, the adjustment mechanisms are not thoroughly described on the Sefour website.