Provides accuracy and excellent functionality when you need it most.
590 Strobe Tuner
In addition to the visual strobe indication, the Autostrobe 590 can function as an audio tuner by means of an Audio Out section which combines input sound with reference-pitch tones into headphones or an internal speaker.
As with all the new AutoStrobe models, the Model 590 allows students, technicians, and musicians at all levels to utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments. This feature also permits real-time display of intonation and, combined with the Audio Out function, provides a great way to improve performance and listening skills while playing.
NEW! AUTOMATIC IMAGE CLARITY AND CONTRAST CONTROL - internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume.
NEW! IMPROVED CLARITY FOR UPPER AND LOWER REGISTER NOTES - +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display.
- Rackmount version
- Responds at light speed to display relative tuning of any source to 0.1 cent accuracy
- Automatic handsfree note selection
- Automatic image clarity and contrast control for optimal viewing
- +2/-1 display shifts strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges bass note patterns can be displayed 3 octave higher and treble notes can be displayed one octave lower
- Strobe patterns appear at correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments