Lightweight and collapsible speaker stand.
The standard speaker stand constructed from aluminum has been significantly improved. The new legs with a tubing diameter of 1.4" and the large, fixed foot end caps guarantee stability and safety. Lasered bore holes and durable, robust plastic saddle washers improve the coefficient of friction between the legs and braces, and prevent scratching of the finish. A compact clamp with a patented push-button system affords user-friendly stand height adjustment. The locking screw provides additional stability and vibration-free speaker mount. Additional features include a pull-out guard for the extension tube and an integral anti-shock component.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Height: from 56.3 to 88.2"
- Height adjustment: locking screw with push-button system
- Leg construction: tube legs with cross braces
- Material: aluminum
- Max. load capacity: 88.2 lb.
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: lightweight stand
- patented gradual height adjustment system
- integrated shock absorber
- steel extension tube mounting aid included
- adaptor sleeve included
- Tube end(s): diameter 1.378/1.496"
- Type: black
- Weight: 7.709 lb.
Order today, an excellent stand choice.