Combines Graph Tech's performance enhancing products for Tele-style guitars into one convenient package.
The Supercharger kit for Tele-style guitars KIt A fits '50s Telecasters, '51 Nocaster, '60s Custom Thinline, Highway One, and many Tele copies.
It comes with a set of String Saver Saddles, a precision slotted TUSQ XL nut, a set of TUSQ XL string trees, two grits of sandpaper to fine tune the fit of your nut and a Graph Tech guitar pick.
- Tele Kit B (PX-8163-00) Includes:
- 1 set of String Saver saddles (PS-8163-00)
- 1 TUSQ XLprecision slotted nut (PQL-5000-00)
- 1 set of TUSQ XL sleek string trees (PQL-7004-00)
- 1 sheet of 240 grit sand paper
- 1 sheet of 600 grit sand paper
- 1 Graph Tech guitar pick
- Installation instructions
Supercharge your Tele and order this kit today.
Supercharger Kit - Tele Vintage 3 Barrell Specifications:
- Saddle Dimensions:
- Thick: 5/16" (7.62mm)
- Length: 27/32" (21.64mm)
- Height: 5/16" (7.62mm)
- E-to-E 2-1/16" (52.73mm)
- Nut Dimensions:
- Thick: 1/8" (3.35mm)
- Length: 1-11/16" (42.93mm)
- Height: 7/32" (5.33mm)
- E-to-E 1-3/8" (35.18mm)