A collection of jumper cables and a 2000mA power supply to juice your entire pedal board.
The Godlyke Power-All PA-9D is a 2000mA, single-outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effects users. Don't waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple wall wart adaptors or power bricks. The Power-All system can power your entire pedal board from a single outlet, and the power cable's 10' length allows you some freedom to play in the center of your room.
This Deluxe Power Supply Kit can power 11 guitar pedals out of the box. It provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps, which is more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 modelers. The Power-All Deluxe Kit comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. The cables come in an assortment of lengths and include straight and right-angle plugs. The kit includes the C-11/R which features 11 right-angle connectors for daisy chaining with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections so you won't lose power mid-solo. You also get 5 cable cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads that are not in use.
The Power-All's special circuit design produces extremely low noise. The ferrite-core filter on the power output cable aids in reducing hum and noise too. The power cable also automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing the Power-All power supply to be used anywhere around the world. Built to stand the rigors of the road, it features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Power-All 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- Power all your guitar pedals from a single power supply
- Ferrite-core filter on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Power cable length is 10'
- Takes up only one outlet
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- Cable-11/R eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections so you won't lose power mid-solo
- (1) Cable-Black/R right-angle extension jumper for longer cable runs for odd sized pedals, etc.
- (1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for EH and other vintage pedals
- (2) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack (one right angle, one straight)
- (1) Cable-Gray Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use
Never buy a power supply again. Order this deluxe kit and save money and floor space.