Premium-quality instrument cable for guitar or keyboard that records up to 13 hours with a built-in 4GB MicroSD card.
The Memory Cable's built-in, super-compact recorder (designed by TASCAM, an industry leader in portable recording) saves up to 13 hours of your playing to commonly available, inexpensive Micro SD cards. And with CD-quality 44.1kHz/16-bit resolution, the audio quality is ideal for transferring over to computer-based, multitrack recording programs. You don't need to plug into an amp to use the Memory Cable. Simply plug it into your guitar, bass or keyboard and start recording. It's that simple.
When you are in the middle of a rehearsal, you can plug the Memory Cable into your PA mixer to record it. You can also use it as insurance by plugging it into your computer's audio interface so if you forget to record-enable a track or the computer crashes, it'll still be saved on the Memory Cable. When you aren't recording, the Memory Cable still functions as a premium cable for pristine sound.
- Premium, 16-foot cable
- Stores over 13 hours of audio with 4GB MicroSD card (included)
- Continuous or auto recording (records only when you're playing)
- Handles guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizer, etc. and line-level signals
- Uncompressed recording”CD-quality 44.1kHz/16 bit fidelity
- Mac/Windows/iOS/Android compatible WAV file format
- Ultra-simple user interface, with included reference card
- Insulated ends minimize the chance of shocks
- Transfer files directly from MicroSD card to computer using a card reader, or even insert the MicroSD in a compatible smart phone and access the phone via USB
- Recording technology from TASCAM, the undisputed leader in hand-held portable recorders
- Uses AA main battery (standard or rechargeable, approximate 8-hour battery life) and LR44 battery for Real Time Clock functions (approximate 1-year battery life)
- Premium quality, low-capacitance cable
- Competitive pricing with non-recording premium cables
Never lose inspiration with the Memory Cable. Order today!