Rugged case ideal for touring.
The Gator G-Tour CD Road Case is manufactured to Airline Transportation Authority (ATA) specifications and features 5mm plywood construction, heavy-duty zinc-plated hardware, spring-loaded heavy-duty handles and a tongue-and-groove aluminum extrusion.
Two slide-access doors in front and rear allow use while the player is in the case. This case allows a secure fit with EVA foam-padded, carpeted covered interior and adhesive-backed EVA foam blocks for proper fit of various models, and convoluted foam in lid and breakaway hinges. The top can also be put on with cables extending out of the rear access to leave the player connected.
The G-Tour CD 9" x 12" ATA Road Case fits Pioneer CDJ100 and CDJ200, Stanton S250, American Audio CDS1, Numark Access8 and Access 9, and Denon S1000 DJ CD players.
- 5mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Heavy-duty Penn Elcom zinc-plated hardware
- Two slide-access doors in front and rear allow use while in case
- EVA foam-padded and carpeted covered interior
- Adhesive-backed EVA foam blocks for proper fit of various models
- Convoluted foam in lid and breakaway hinges
- Top can be put on with cables extending out the rear access to leave connected
- Fits Pioneer CDJ100, CDJ200, Stanton S250, American Audio CDS1, Numark Access8, Access 9 and Denon S1000
- Interior adjusts from 9" x 9" to 9" x 12-1/2" max
Click or call today to order this stylish heavy-duty DJ CD player case!