Combines a Neo-D Humbucking pickup with a feedback-fighting soundhole cover.
The Neo-Buster Humbucking from Fishman combines their popular Neo-D Humbucking pickup with a feedback-fighting soundhole cover to give you great sounding acoustic tone, even in your loudest performances.
This humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup produces a warm and full sound while also greatly reducing hum and unwanted interference. It also shares the same neodymium magnet structure as the award-winning Rare Earth pickup for exceptional string balance and incredible acoustic clarity. It’s low-profile, high impedance design needs no battery.
When you need to play in high-volume situations, the integrated soundhole cover reduces the build-up of energy inside the guitar that often leads to uncontrollable howling. Made of a flexible elastomer that will not react with most finishes, it requires no tools for installation and fits most flat-top guitars with a 3-7/8” or 4” diameter soundhole.
- Neodymium humbucking magnet structure for warm humbucking tone and exceptional string balance
- Integrated feedback-buster for high-volume playing
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Flexible surround reduces “howling” in high volume situations
- Easy installation with no alteration fits most standard acoustic guitars with 3-7/8” or 4” diameter soundhole
- Tool-free installation
Make your acoustic steel-string a stage-ready performer. Order today.