Shorter charging time thanks to new technology.
Fischer Amps' half-rack space (9.5") professional chargers use the same technology as their reliable 19" rackmount chargers. With the rack-adapter supplied with each charger, a single charger or two chargers can be mounted into a 19" rack. This allows the user to be flexible in every application.
Fischer Amps have developed a new battery compartment for either AA or AAA batteries for the professional rackmount charger ALC 81. The handling of the battery drawers has been considerably improved, they can be opened much easier.
The ALC 81's new electronics charges very AA or AAA battery individually and offers a higher current of 800mAh for AA batteries with shorter charging times as well as an automatic detection of AAA batteriers with a charging current of 400mAh.
- 9.5" steel housing 1U (44mm)
- All 9.5" chargers can be mounted in a 19-inch rack, individually or two chargers next to each other
- Fast charging in 2 to 3 hours (with empty batteries)
- DeltaV cutoff with micro-controlled electronics
- Separate supervision per charging module
- No memory effect when using NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Faulty cells detection
- Trickle charging after fast charging
- Charging status indicator per module
- Integrated switching power supply 90V to 250V AC without switchover
- Type of Charger ALC 81
- Operating voltage / frequency 90 - 250V AC / 50/60 Hz (automatic voltage adjustment)
- Max. input power 50 W
- Type and number of batteries 8 pcs AA batteries (2850mAh) or AAA batteries (1000mAh) - individual charging
- Charging current max. 8 x 800mA (AA), 8 x 400mA (AAA) - automatic detection
- Charging time max. AA batteries 2850mAh 240 min, AAA batteries 1000mAh 150 min
- Dimensions, W, H, D 219mm, 44mm, 195mm
- Weight (excluding batteries) 1.8 kg
Order this charger today to give your AA and AAA batteries back their go-go juice.