The real deal from Fender USA.
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster guitar alder body routed for an HSS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with six screw holes for vintage-style bridge mounting with wide 2-3/16" screw mounting spacing. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: HSS - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: Vintage-Style 6-Screw Synchronized Tremolo (2-3/16" Wide)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)
- Note: Bridge mounting spacing is pre-drilled to only accept the following replacement bridge assembly designs:
- Vintage-Style Strat Bridge Assembly
- American Vintage Series Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
- Highway One/American Special Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
- Brass Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly
Replace or upgrade your Strat with the right body. Order today.