Eminence Professional LA10850 10" 350W Line Array PA Replacement Speaker
Replacement PA Speakers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-power midrange driver in a shallow cast frame.
The LA10850 is a high power midrange driver in a shallow cast frame with an inverted dust cap for close placement to phase plugs used in many horn loaded designs. Also suitable as a high power mid/bass driver in small conventional vented enclosures, or as a high power midrange in very compact sealed enclosures.Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct the magnetic field out of the gap, thereby making the motor strength higher and the stray magnetic field lower. Each chassis and all metal components are coated with an epoxy-acrylic finish using an in-house e-coat process. The thickness of that coating can be controlled to within 0.001"; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Then front and rear sealing gaskets are added on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 26 unique models available in the Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, low distortion woofers, and super high-power woofers to lightweight neodymium transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Professional model for your application. Each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride.
- 10" midrange driver
- 350W power rating
- 98.7dB sensitivity
- Lightweight, high-output design
- Ideal for small, sealed and vented enclosures
Perfect replacement for many portable PA cabinets. Keep a spare on hand!
Professional LA10850 10" 350W Line Array PA Replacement Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter 10", 254 mm
- Nominal Impedance* 8 Ω
- Power Rating**
- Watts 350 W
- Music Program 700 W
- Resonance 55 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range 120 Hz - 4.3 kHz
- Sensitivity*** 98.7 dB
- Magnet Weight 80 oz.
- Gap Height 0.375", 9.5 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 3", 76 mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs) 55 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.13 Ω
- Coil Inductance (Le) 0.54m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 9.09
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.26
- Total Q (Qts) 0.25
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 57.68 liters / 2.04 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd) 106.2 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.31 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 13.44 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs) 26 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 212
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 2.9 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 366.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) 10.4 mm
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed 15.57-33.98 liters / 0.55-1.2 cu.ft.
- Vented 16.71-38.23 liters / 0.59-1.35 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced 0.061 cu.ft. / 1.72 liters
- Overall Diameter 10.27", 260.9 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 9.14", 232.2 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter 0.28", 7.1mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 9.75", 247.7mm
- Depth 4.5", 114.3 mm
- Net Weight 15 lbs, 6.8 kg
- Shipping Weight 16.15 lbs, 7.33 kgs
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction Aluminum voice coil
- Coil Former Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition Ferrite magnet
- Core Details Vented and extended core
- Basket Materials Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition Water resistant treated paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition Paper cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition Water resistant treated paper dust cap