Bam CO2000XL Connection Hightech Slim Violin Case
Violin Cases & Gig Bags
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for travel.
The CO2000XL L'Etolle Connection Hightech Violin Case has an outer shell made of Bam Hightech technique which is a triple-ply structure made of ABS, Airex foam, and another type of ABS while the inside keeps your violin safe from any intense bumps thanks to injected foam cushions that keep the instrument suspended. The inside also has a removable accessory pocket and two bow holders. You can carry this case with the side handle or using the two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps.
- Interior features
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable inside accessories pocket
- Two bow holders
- Exterior features
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high-performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Two comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Two combination latches
Order today and give your fine instrument the protection it deserves.
CO2000XL Connection Hightech Slim Violin Case Specifications:
- Interior dimensions
Total Length: 24.8"
Body Length: 15"
Upper bout: 7.5"
Lower bout: 8.7"
32.3 x 10 x 6.1"