KRK KNS-6400 Studio HeadphonesSku #H67950000000000 KRK H67950 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate reproduction of your music or mix.
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS 6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix "escape" into open microphones - and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having "One Voice" that consistently gives you accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended - especially if the artist is you.
KRK headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations - and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.
The KNS 6400 offer an incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Without disturbing others. Without compromising your tracks.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
KNS-6400 Studio Headphones Specifications:
- System / Design: Dynamic
Operating System: Closed-back
Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
Driver Diameter: 40mm
Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95 dB SPL @1mW
Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1%
Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA
Long Term Maximum Power Handling 1000mW: (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
Ear Cushion type: Acoustic memory foam
Headpad Finish: Leatherette
Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
Volume Control: Detachable / Replaceable low profile inline high quality control
Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
Adaptor: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
Weight without Cable: 202 g (0.44 lbs)
Net / Shipping Weight
820 g (1.8 lbs)
Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm
9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7"