Yanagisawa T-992 Bronze Tenor Saxophone
Professional Tenor Saxophones
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This bronze tenor model affords the player a sound described as wide and full-bodied. Warm and mellow in its tone quality and assertive in its projection, the T-992 retains its characteristic qualities throughout the entire range of the instrument. Add to this Yanagisawa's refined design features, and this saxophone will make any playing experience, unique and remarkable.
An exceptional choice for any soloist, classical players will find the Yanagisawa T-992 tenor saxophone is made with a bronze body, neck, and bell. The Yanagisawa T-992 tenor saxophone offers an unmistakably warm and rich tone and displays Yanagisawa's renowned wide dynamic range. It includes case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products.
- Hand-engraved lacquered bronze bell
- Lacquered bronze body and neck
- High F-sharp, distinctive octave key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary and low C-sharp mechanism
- Rib-mounted upper and lower stack posts
- Contoured independent palm keys Double-action table keys