Conn-Selmer Professional $100 Mail-in Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only this holiday season, receive $100 back with the purchase of select Conn-Selmer Professional instruments! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 01/15/15
- Download rebate
Great player, versatile sound.
Key of Bb. High F# key, double-action low B and C keys, black lacquer, gold brass hand-engraving on bell, sway-free mechanism for F auxiliary and low C# keys, refined sound and even intonation over its entire range and at all dynamic levels.
- Key of Bb
- High F# key
- Double-action low B and C keys
- Lacquered Brass or Black Lacquer
- Gold brass hand-engraving on bell
- Sway-free mechanism for F auxiliary and low C# keys
T-991 Professional Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Bell: Hand Engraved Lacquered Brass
- Body / Neck: Lacquered Brass or Black Lacquer
- Mechanism: High F-Sharp, "Sway-Free" F-Auxiliary and Low C-Sharp Mechanism, Rib-Mounted Upper and Lower Stack Posts, Contoured Independent Palm Keys, Double-Action Low B and C Keys
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yanagisawa T-991 Professional Tenor Saxophone:
Upsides: great sound, great looks, very playable and intonation clean.
Downsides: the high F# pad collects saliva which drips on your left hand; just a challenge with the position of it. Sadly it shows with the black lacquer!