Yamaha YTS-26 Standard Tenor Saxophone Lacquer with Nickel KeysProduct #H95234 Yamaha H95234 KDDA Student Tenor Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Excellent quality student tenor saxophone.
The Yamaha YTS-26 tenor saxophone combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection that ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
New features and a recent redesign combined with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
- New neck receiver
- Adjustable thumb-rest
- Improved Low B-C# connection
- Quality horn
Order today and start your pursuit of jazz, pop, R&B, legit and classical good times.
YTS-26 Standard Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Standard
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Standard
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Nickel-plated (keys); Gold-lacquer or silver (body)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-headed (adjustable)
- Mounting: Post on body