A perfect fit for the band or orchestral flute section.
The Yamaha YFL-461 Series Intermediate Flute is an outstanding choice for the advancing student. The head, body, and foot joints are made of solid silver; which produces a warm and rich tone. The headjoint’s embouchure hole is undercut for a clean attack, sensitive response and accurate intonation. Double bladder pads feature extended life, while thickened post will help maintain accurate alignment.
Undercut and beveled embouchure hole
Clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation, low B gizmo key, convenient fingering and excellent response for high C. Double bladder pads, longer life and maximum seating, Nickel-silver, power-forged keys. This instrument is very durable and less susceptible to breakage than most. Cork key bumpers, quieter action and lighter touch, strong post design. Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment, and a unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players. All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for comfortable, natural-feeling performance. The keys are hand-assembled and adjusted for a perfect 'touch' and balance. Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws.
- Sterling silver headjoint, body, and B foot
- Silver-Plated, French style keys
- Gizmo key
YFL-461 Series Intermediate Flute Specifications:
- Level: Intermediate
- Headjoint: CY Cut, Sterling Silver
- Body Style: Type-1
- Body and Foot Material: Sterling Silver
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Key Style: French Style (Open Hole)
- Foot Style: B-Foot or C-Foot
- Arms: Y-Arms
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Screw Type: Tapered-Pivot Screw
- Bumper Type: Cork
- Pads: Double Bladder Pads
- Includes: Case with Cover and Care Supplies
- Crafted In Japan