Get a focused, clear sound from this smaller-bore clarinet.
The Vito 7242 Bb clarinet provides a superb tonal focus with its smaller bore (.575" / 14.6mm), providing greater resistance and control. Teachers who prefer this smaller bore design will be thrilled with the ease of centering and better response in the upper octave.
Durable ABS Body:
The body of the Vito 7214 Bb clarinet is made of a high-impact ABS resin (plastic) with a density similar to wood in its sound. This body holds up well under even the most brutal student use.
Nickel Silver Keys:
The nickel silver key work of the Vito clarinet is strong and resistant to bending. The special "student" design of this key work also fits well beneath the fingers of a young player.
Specially Designed Student Mouthpiece:
The mouthpiece of the Vito 7214 is designed to give the student clarinetist a great first instrument. This mouthpiece promotes better center of tone and good embouchure habits.
- Body Material: High Impact ABS
- Barrel: High Impact ABS
- Bell: High Impact ABS / Ringed
- Key System: Boehm (17 Keys / 6 Rings)
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Plating: Nickel
- Bore: Cylindrical / .583" - 14.83 mm
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Pads: Double Skin
- Posts: Knurled
- Mouthpiece: Leblanc Student
- Ligature and Cap: Nickel-plated
- Included Accessories: Genuine Leblanc Swab / Cork Grease
Add this top-notch student instrument to the cart now.