A reed designed for the demanding performer.
56 Rue Lepic — the home of Vandoren — has long been the Mecca of reed innovation. Designed from thicker cane, the 56 emits a rich, centered and extremely pure sound while providing maximum stability in all registers. Its quick response ensures precision in the most difficult passages without sacrificing the extraordinary round and warm sound. Precision is extended to the new numbering system that offers a more specific range of strengths in each box for consistent performance.
The 56 Rue Lepic comes in humidity balanced factory fresh packaging so all reeds play as if you selected them in Paris at 56 Rue Lepic.
- Designed from thicker cane
- Rich, centered, and extremely pure sound
- Maximum stability in all registers
- Quick response
- Extraordinarily round and warm sound
- Shipped in humidity-balanced packaging
- Thickness at the tip: 0.0043" (.11mm)
The ultimate reed for all styles and situations, designed by a legendary reed house. Order now.
56 Rue Lepic Bb Clarinet Reeds Specifications:
- Thickness at the heel: 3.25 mm (0.128 inch)
- Thickness at the tip: .11 mm (0.0043 inch)