Brass mouthpiece for alto.
The KALI alto mouthpiece makes an alto seem like a tenor. Its short high baffle and True Large Chamber give a fullness to the sound never before heard in an alto mouthpiece. It is a really fun mouthpiece to play. It is machined from a solid brass stock. Many alto players who never liked metal mouthpieces before love this mouthpiece.
The new Theo Wanne KALI alto mouthpiece is unprecedented in the history of the alto saxophone. It’s higher baffle, True Large Chamber, and new Premium Vintage Hard Rubber truly set it apart. Very little has been done with large chamber alto mouthpiece, especially when paired with a higher, more contemporary baffle, until now. A whole new world has been opened up. You can now sound contemporary, rich, warm, and fat all at the same time.
Made from traditional manufacturing techniques, and natural latex rubber, we are proud to introduce the highest quality, most resonant, hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces.
Theo Wanne’s new True Large Chamber alto mouthpieces are breaking new ground. Large chambers have been widely explored in the history of tenor mouthpieces, but very little has been done with alto mouthpieces, until now. Theo’s new True Large Chamber alto mouthpieces open up a whole new world for the alto saxophone.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls
- Reticulated 24K Gold
- Serial Number includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and precision screwdriver
- Includes integrated two-point contact Liberty Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Patented Reed Replacer Cap
Vintage and modern rolled into one. Order today.