Radical alto saxophone mouthpiece.
The GAIA alto has a traditional full sound similar to a vintage Meyer Bros. alto mouthpiece. It is designed for a traditional full and rich sound with very good projection. Also, due to its True Large Chamber, it has an even bigger, fuller sound than the vintage mouthpieces. It is incredibly rich sounding and is both fun and inspirational to play.
The GAIA tends towards a traditional Jazz taste, but is quite versatile like the AMMA. The GAIA has a medium roll-over baffle, precision-sculpted inner sidewalls, and our True Large Chamber for a simply huge and alive vintage sound.
The GAIA hard rubber uses the highest quality, most resonant, hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces. By optimizing manufacturing techniques and recipes for hard rubber manufactured in the 1940s and 50s by the Meyer Bros., Otto Link, and Henry Chedeville, the rich resonant sound previously only available in vintage mouthpieces is back.
The GAIAs Alto’s True Large Chamber is breaking new ground. Large chambers have been widely explored in the history of tenor mouthpieces, but very little has been done with alto mouthpieces, until now. The GAIA Alto mouthpiece opens up a whole new world for the alto saxophone. The GAIA is truly revolutionary in bringing the vintage sound up to date both in design and construction.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls
- Highest quality, most resonant, premium hard rubber available today
- 24K gold-plated brass shank ring
- Includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and precision screwdriver
- Includes innovative, three-point contact, Enlightened Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Patented Reed Replacer Cap
- User replaceable bite pads with varying hardness.
Order today and show your alto more excitment than it's ever seen.