Theo Wanne AMMA Tenor Saxophone MouthpieceProduct #H87270 Theo Wanne H87270 KFGBD Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Phenomenal tenor mouthpiece.
The AMMA has more projection, and more baffle and edge than traditional large chamber mouthpieces and a huge-robust sound. It is suitable for almost any type of music. It is machined from a block of solid brass. The AMMA is a medium bright tenor saxophone mouthpiece that captures a uniquely warm and robust sound ranging from low Bb into the altissimo, while maintaining ample projection.
The True Large Chamber (much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but technically superior) ensures a warm, fat, robust sound. The chamber is formed from a specific conical extension starting at the very tip of the mouthpiece and reaching to the back of the chamber, all machined to extremely high tolerances. Four innovative Design Patents and one Manufacturing Process Patent stand behind the AMMA’s grace and style.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls.
- Finish: Reticulated 24K Gold (standard)
- 24K Gold-plated brass shank ring
- Serial number includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver
- Includes a patented two-point contact Liberty Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Patented reed replacer cap
Ready for a truly professional tenor mouthpiece? Order today.