Theo Wanne AMMA Alto Saxophone MouthpieceProduct #H87263 Theo Wanne H87263 KFGBA Alto Saxophone Mouthpieces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Innovative alto mouthpiece.
The AMMA alto has a traditional full sound similar to a vintage Meyer Bros. alto mouthpieces. However, due to its slightly higher floor and True Large Chamber, it has even more projection and fullness to the sound. It is incredibly rich sounding and lends itself to a very creative and expressive feeling.
High quality, resonant hard rubber. By optimizing manufacturing techniques and recipes for hard rubber manufactured in the 1940s and 50s by the Meyer Bros., Otto Link, and Henry Chedeville, the rich resonant sound previously only available in vintage mouthpieces is back.
The AMMA alto’s True Large Chamber is breaking new ground. Large chambers have been widely explored in the history of tenor mouthpieces, but very little has been done with alto mouthpieces, until now. The AMMA alto mouthpiece opens up a whole new world for the alto saxophone.
The True Large Chamber is formed from a specific conical design that starts at the tip of the mouthpiece, forms its rounded inner side walls, and reaches to the back of the chamber. This extremely complex sculpted design is all machined to extremely high tolerances.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls
- 24K Gold-plated brass shank ring
- Serial number includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver
- Includes an innovative, three-point contact ligature and a precision hex-driver.
- Patented reed replacer cap. The most secure cap in the world
New design, new approach. Order one today.