Selmer Paris Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone 64JS - Silver PlatedProduct #H73245 Selmer Paris H73245 KDDC Professional Tenor Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A quick, fluid, tenor with elegant embellishments.
The Jubilee Edition saxophones replace the standard Super Action 80 Series II and Super Action 80 Series III saxophones. Jubilee Series instruments are more aesthetically elegant and offer redesigned features that are lighter and more responsive. The Selmer Paris Series III Model 64 Jubilee tenor is quick, fluid, and gives you all the sound you can handle in a sleek, elegant package.
The Super Action 80 Series saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series' superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
1885-2010 Selmer celebrates its Jubilee!
125 years of experience have enabled Selmer Paris to create the acoustic and aesthetic alchemy of the saxophone and become the main architect of its evolution. With the jubilee celebration saxophones, Selmer lays the foundation for a new visual identity of the instrument, while keeping intact its sound conception and the creativity of its ergonomics.
In keeping with the French jeweler's tradition, the new engraving is thinner
thanks to an new outline technique, comes to decorate the bell and the bow, doubled on the bell-to-bow ring by the original signature of the Founder, Henri Selmer. A new lacquer optimizes the quality of the play of light through shades of "gold" tone in the instrument's reflection.
The neck key is redesigned through a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines, thus becoming more elegant. In order to fulfill this new visual balance, the geometry of the "S" neck is imperceptibly modernized on a deep blue background even more recognizable.
The new "S125" Anniversary mouthpiece gives a final touch to the aesthetic dynamics of the instrument, including a brass ring that optimizes the acoustic resonance potential of the instrument.
- A redesigned octave neck key has a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines
- The S125 Anniversary mouthpiece has a square tone chamber and an arch shaped bore for dynamic aesthetics and an optimized acoustic resonance
- Gold tone lacquer offers more warmth and presence
- A new style of outline engraving highlights a thinner, more elegant and elaborate design from the bell to the bow, with Henri Selmer's signature on the connecting ring.
- The bow-to-bow ring displays the original signature of Henri Selmer
- 100% French manufactured
- The included accessory kit features the latest Selmer Paris top-of-the-range accessory line including strap, swab, cloth, and cork grease
Order the professional's choice with elegant appointments!
Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Model: Jubilee Series III Model 64 tenor saxophone
- Acoustics: Series III body style
- Neck: Series III bore
- Range: high F# key
- Construction: mini-ribs
- Brass: brass alloy
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body anddirectly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: S125 Anniversary
- Table (opening/length): 1.80mm/25mm (0.070"/ 0.98")
- Front F Key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators - projection
- Finish options: honey gold lacquer (64J, matte lacquer (64JM), black lacquer (64JBL), silver-plated (64JS), gold-plated (64JGP), sterling silver (64JA)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
- Warm Tone
- Flat Sound
- Poor Quality
- Requires Adjustment Often
- Jazz Clubs
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Selmer Paris Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone:
it was good.