Selmer Paris Series III Model 62 Alto Saxophone Model 62NG - Lacquer - No Engraving 886830128745Product #467978 Selmer Paris 467978 KDAC Professional Alto Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The Pro's Choice
Offering a deeper tone, more even intonation and tone color through out the range of the instrument, the new and innovative Series III Alto Saxophone has quickly moved to the forefront of professional altos.Reducing the size and weight of the ribs (the body plates supporting the posts) by 30% results in a more free vibration of the instrument and enhanced resonance. The angle of the neck, copying that of the fabled MARK VI, redirects the airflow and mouthpiece position to enhance response. Kik pads provide an airtight seal. Rivet-less metal tone boosters result in projection without buzz or distortion.Offering a deeper tone, more even intonation and tone color through out the range of the instrument, the new and innovative Series III Alto Saxophone has quickly moved to the forefront of professional altos.
- Key of Eb
- High F# key
- C# vent
- Series III
- Clear lacquered body and keys
- Choice of Hand-engraved bell
- Adjustable right-hand thumb rest
Buy this first-class professional alto designed to meet the needs of the modern saxophonist.
Series III Model 62 Alto Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Eb
- Neck: Series III neck
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Power hammered yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Metal
- Engraving: Selmer Paris Series III pattern
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Pivot Screw: Tapered
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris S80 C* mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France