Selmer Paris Series III Model 53 Soprano SaxophoneProduct #463173 Selmer Paris 463173 KDC Soprano Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Interchangeable straight and curved necks with a rifled tenon that efficiently directs airflow and improves the altissimo range.
The Series III Soprano Saxophone is at the top of the Selmer Paris line. It is especially praised by alto and tenor players doubling on soprano because of its familiar keywork. The tone is characteristic of Selmer Paris — smooth, warm, and colorful without shrillness.Enhanced Resonance
Reducing the size and weight of the ribs (the body plates supporting the posts) by 30% results in a more free vibration of the instrument and enhanced resonance.Rivet-less Metal Tone Boosters
Kik pads provide an airtight seal. Rivet-less metal tone boosters result in projection without buzz or distortion.
- Ergonomic key placement
- Series III bore
- Mini-rib, quick-response brass construction
- Body engraving
- High copper-content brass
- Interchangeable straight and curved necks
- Full range of adjusting screws
- Tapered pivot screws
- Blued steel needle springs
- Treated kid leather pads
- Metal pad resonators for added projection
- Raised left-hand palm keys
- Plastic left-hand thumb rest
- Adjustable metal right-hand thumb rest
Ergonomic keywork and a signature Selmer Paris sound make the Series III a favorite among professionals — call or click today!
Series III Model 53 Soprano Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: 2 necks (1 straight, 1 curved)
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body and Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High G
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Metal
- Engraving: Selmer Paris floral pattern
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris S80 C* mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France