Selmer Paris Reference 36 Tenor Saxophone
Professional Tenor Saxophones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
ConnSelmer 2015 Professional $100 Mail in Rebate
Graduate to the next Level with Conn Selmer Pro Instruments! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any qualifying professional Conn Selmer wind instrument. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/15
- Download rebate
Based on the 1936 Balanced Action tenor with improved intonation.
This gorgeous tribute incorporates some of the finest acoustic and ergonomic characteristics of earlier Selmer Paris models. These are combined with modern design and manufacturing enhancements. It has a rich, open tone in the tradition of the Balanced Action tenor introduced in 1936.
- Keys positioned closer to the body for enhanced playability and comfort
- Double F key has a with mother-of-pearl button
Purchase this exquisitely crafted instrument with the total assurance of our dual guarantees.
Reference 36 Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Reference 36 neck
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Finish: Rose gold lacquer
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Plastic
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Pivot Screw: Tapered
- Includes: shaped case, Selmer Paris Super Session I mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France