Selmer Paris Recital Model Bb Clarinet
Professional Bb Clarinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Conn-Selmer Sounds of the Season $100 Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any Conn-Selmer branded Professional instrument! See attached form for more details!
- - Offer Expires 01/15/16
- Download rebate
Warm and dark.
Clarinetists preferring a darker, warmer sound will prefer the Recital. A highly tapered bore combines with a thicker grenadilla wood body to deliver a lush clarinet tone. An optional resonance key for the Recital provides additional venting for a clearer low F. Known for their smooth, butter-like action, Selmer Paris clarinets are a delicious combination of dark, focused sound and playability. Their silver-plated keys deliver a professional appearance and a positive no-slip feel while the adjustable thumb rests make playing more comfortable. Your performance will be aided by blue steel needle springs that provide quick and light key action, included short and long barrels, and a Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece.
Recital Model Bb Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Special Keys: Left-hand Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .565" (14.35mm)
- # of Barrels: 2
- Barrel Size: 64.5mm and 62.5mm
- Pads: Leather
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris C85 105 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France