Selmer Paris Recital Model A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A warm, rich, and round tone with exception presence.
Clarinetists preferring a darker, warmer sound will prefer the Recital. A highly tapered .567" bore combines with a thicker grenadilla wood body to deliver a lush clarinet tone. An optional resonance key for the Recital provides additional venting for a clearer low F.Known for their smooth and butter-like action, Selmer Paris clarinets are a delicious combination of dark, focused sound and playability. Their silver-plated keys deliver a professional appearance and a positive no-slip feel while the adjustable thumb rests make playing more comfortable. Your performance will be aided by blue steel needle springs that provide quick and light key action, included short and long barrels, and a Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece.
Recital Model A Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Special Keys: Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Highly tapered
- Bore Size: .565" (14.35mm)
- # of Barrels: 2
- Barrel Size: 64.5mm & 62.5mm
- Pads: Leather
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: Case, Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece, and care products
- Crafted In: France