Selmer Paris 64 Series III Tenor SaxophoneProduct #467954 Selmer Paris 467954 KDDC Professional Tenor Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Bright and responsive, the Series III tenor saxophone gained immediate praise from saxophonists around the world. Jazz musicians love the great projection and flexible sound.
The Selmer Paris Series III is described as having a generous lower register and easy subtones, excellent response, a striking pitch, and balanced ergonomics. This creates a close relationship between musician and instrument resulting in pure musical expressiveness.Enhanced Resonance
Reducing the size and weight of the ribs (the body plates supporting the posts) by 30% results in a more free vibration of the instrument and enhanced resonance.Mark VI Neck Angle
The angle of the neck, copying that of the fabled Mark VI, redirects the airflow and mouthpiece position to enhance response.Rivet-less Metal Tone Boosters
Kik pads provide an airtight seal. Rivet-less metal tone boosters result in projection without buzz or distortion.
Experience the sound of the most famous name in professional saxophones — call or click today!
64 Series III Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Series III with Mark VI angle
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel springs
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Rivet-less metal
- Engraving: Floral pattern
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Special features: Tilted Bb spatula,
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece, and care products
- Crafted in: France