Selmer Paris 54 Super Action 80 Series II Tenor SaxophoneProduct #467958 Selmer Paris 467958 KDDC Professional Tenor Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The classical player's choice.
The Selmer Super Action 80, Series II Tenor Saxophone is recognized around the world for its depth of tone, "feel" and response. Featuring fully ribbed construction, exquisite key work, a specially designed neck and beautifully hand engraved, the Selmer Model 54 is a professional alto saxophone played by many of today's top professional players and teachers. Recognized around the world for their depth of tone, feel and response, the Super Action 80 is played by today's top professional players and teachers.
Continue your musical journey with a Selmer Paris — call or click today!
54 Super Action 80 Series II Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Series II neck
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Metal
- Engraving: Selmer Series II pattern
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Tapered
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris S80 C* mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France